Friday, December 14, 2007

Pour Thyself through Me

Spirit of the living God, pray Thy mind through me;

Nothing less than Spirit-power do I ask of Thee.

Purge me, urge me, guide me, hide me-

Spirit of the living God, pray Thy mind through me.


 

Power of the eternal God, flow Thy power through me;

Holy, Pentecostal power do I ask of Thee.

Lowly, holy, for Thy glory-

Power of the eternal God, flow Thy power through me.


 

Mercy of the living God, channel love through me;

Nothing less than Calvary love meets the need for me.

Love that's burning, love that's yearning-

Mercy of the living God, channel love through me.


 

Grace of God, eternal grace, reach the lost through me;

Tenderness for every race do I ask of Thee.

Love them, lift them, reach them, teach them-

Grace of God, eternal grace, reach the lost through me.


 

Life of God, eternal life, pour Thyself through me;

Nothing less than Thine own life do I ask of Thee.

Life compelling, life that's telling-

Life of God, eternal life, pour Thyself through me.


 

-Leonard Ravenhill

No comments: